GFTU Emplaw Emplaw Emplaw

Mattern and Cikotic, ECJ Case C10/05 on 15/12/05

A person from outside the EU who is married to an EU citizen only has the right to work in the EU state in which their spouse is exercising his free right of movement, or in the member state of which he is a national (transcript not available in English - German only)

The full content of this page is available to subscribers only. Please purchase a subscription if you feel this content will be of use to you.

Login or subscribe (includes subscription information) to access the full content of this page.